How to dry makeup brushes with RIVANLI?
Drying your makeup brushes and sponges is not the most fun thing to do. It can be messy, it's time consuming, it can be frustrating when you don't have enough space for all of your makeup tools, and in general, let's admit it - it can get really annoying.
RIVANLI brush drying rack is a real upgrade when it comes to drying your makeup tools. RIVANLI was designed by a makeup artist, with taking in confederation all of the problematic points in the drying process:
- With its 3 levels of trays, RIVANLI does not take so much space.
- There are no holes or compartments in specific sizes to limit you, therefore you can easily put on the shelfs any brush in any size and any shape without much though, and with saving a lot of time.
- Finally there is a drying rack which combines a specific space for sponges as well!
- Instead of using a towel which is so hard to move from place to place, RIVANLI is very movable.
- And lastly, let's admit to the fact that a towel with brushes on a counter or a table is not such a pretty site to look at. You might agree that with RIVANLI your drying brushes will look better :)
HOW TO DRY YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES WITH RIVANLI
This is super easy, really.
After finishing rinsing all of the soap out of the brush, squeeze the water out the best as you can, and simply lay the brush on the tray, with its fibres beyond the pink rubber band, and the tip of the handle on the step at the back of the tray, like in the photo. Boom, you're done.
If your brush is too short, you can place it on the tray either whit its fibres beyond the pink rubber band, or with its handle on the step and its fibres on the tray surface - that is what the wholes of the trays are for.
QUICK TIP: HOW TO DRY MAKEUP BRUSHES FASTER
You can even speed up the drying process by adding one more queen step:
After squeezing the water out of the brush, squeeze it again with a dry cloth. This will take away the access water, and will make the brushes dry much faster.
J.Cat Fantasy Dream...
As a makeup artist and a beauty blogger I really enjoy trying new makeup products, especially if they have something special and different about th...Read More
Best 5 Cruelty Free...
I really love makeup items of all kinds! One makeup item can cheer me up when I'm down. make me calm when I'm nervous, and always, always, makes me...Read More
The best 3 makeup b...
Are you washing your makeup brushes on a regular basis? (free hint: you should). Yeah, I know... It's not the most fun thing to do... But this chor...Read More